SCOTT AND RAE'S FAMILY!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

we went to SWIM CAMP jUNE 22-26 UP AT GREEN CANYON HOT SPRINGS. WE ALL HAD A GREAT TIME! here's a pic of Houston, JOAnna and Travis. They are becoming good little swimmers.

JoAnna had so many friends at swim camp this year. Here's a pic of Jo and her best friend Piper.

Houston Caught a BLOW SNAKE. He was in Heaven!!! Snakes are his favorite thing. It was huge!!! He played w/ it for quite a while and then decided he better let it go AWAY from out campers. Travis, Houston, Dallin and Crew.


HOUSTON AND HIS BLOW SNAKE.


GRAM LINDA AND STETSON. My Mom came with me the whole week of swim camp. She helped me so much. She's the best!!! Her Grand kids like her quite a bit too.

TRAVIS AND CREW


LINDSAY AND STETSON

EMILY, RAELYN, AUNT BARB, SHAWNA, BABY MADISON (1 1/2 WEEKS OLD) AND MELISA. PIPER AND SKYLER
TRAVIS

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

what a fun post! I love the picture of stetson and I. He's a cutie! EXTREMELY glad I left before the snake came to camp. I couldn't handle that, plus knowing travis.... it woulda ended up on me! Ahh!