SCOTT AND RAE'S FAMILY!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY HOUSTON!! AKA - HOUGH DOG! HOUSTON GOT A GUITAR FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. HE WAS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!

Houston is a great kid. He is kind and he has a tender heart. He loves to share and he loves babies. He's good at riding his motorcycle and at archery. He loves playing with his siblings and his friends. He also likes hanging out with his Grandpa Lynn and his Dad. We love Houston so much. He's quite a goof ball and he makes us laugh all the time. He likes to tease - a lot, but we'll keep him anyway.


We had a big family water party and BBQ for his birthday. He had so much fun. He was spoiled with gifts. thanks everyone!!!!

Smiley, Grady, Houston and Stetson

4 comments:

Jana said...

I love all your new posts! Looks like a busy summer. The snake is a little freaky for my likens, eww. Your kids are all so so cute. I love them all to pieces.

lori said...

You guys have been having way too much fun. The snake is crazy. Iwould have passed out if my kids were playing with a snake that big.
Happy birthday Houston. Looks like you had a great party. I'm glad that your mom is going to keep you even though you tease.

Valerie Bybee said...

Raebob, you are always so great about posting. I need to do better since it has been 6 months. Your family looks like their summer has been awesome!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Raelyn I love all your pictures you are so awesome at posting! Your kids are so darling and I love seeing them in these pics!
Love ya