SCOTT AND RAE'S FAMILY!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Our family on JoAnna's baptism day! Lisa Webb gave a talk on baptism and gave each girl and beautiful white towel. I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. The Spirit was so strong and I know Heavenly Father was proud of JoAnna for making this decision to follow Jesus. Afterwards, all the family came over to our house for a big luncheon. It was wonderful to have such great family support and love. It was such I nice day. We all really enjoyed it.Whitney Webb and JoAnna Briscoe. They were so beautiful! JoAnna's Gram (Linda) took my wedding dress and made Jo's Baptism dress. It turned out so pretty and she loved it. Gram did an amazing job!
It's great to be 8! JoAnna was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS on Jan. 7, 2012 by her Dad. She was so excited and nervous. I love this picture because JoAnna truly thinks that her Dad is the greatest person in the world! He is her hero!
Jo invited some friends over for a birthday party (Sydnie, Rilee, Jo & Skyler). We took them bowling and then back to our house to decorate cupcakes and open gifts. The girls had a Blast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNA BANANA! I made her a magnet board for her room and she loved it. JoAnna is such a great kid. She is happy and full of joy! We love her!

5 comments:

Misti said...

What a beautiful family!! I'm so happy to find your blog!! I loved Matched, The Help, and Hunger Games! I'm so excited to read your other choices!

Lewis' said...

Hey Rae, You are going to have to teach me how to make those awesome magnet boards. My kids would love them. See you are crafty, you just don't know it yet. ;)

loriandjd.blogspot.com said...

Love all the pictures. We sure miss you & your amazing family. Thanks for the updates love seeing what you are all up to. Have a great day!

Misti said...

Book recommendations: have you read Sarah Allen Addison? Love all of her books! They remind me of Magic Hour, which I just finished and LOVED! Thanks for the tip!

Also, have you read, Room by Emma Donoghue, sooooo crazy, yet very good read.

Battle Hymn of the Tiger mother- interesting!

Amy said...

Happy day Jo! Congrats on the baptism