SCOTT AND RAE'S FAMILY!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Island Park!

We spent the week after Christmas in Island Park. We rented a cabin in the Shotgun area. We ate a lot of good food, played in the snow, played games, rode snowmachines, and had fun together. My cousin Shawna and Shannon and their kids, My Aunt Barb and My parents came up for a few days too. It was a blast to have them there. The kids really had a good time. This has become one of my kids favorite traditions that we do every Winter. Houston, Stetson, Me, Travis and JoAnna.

JoAnna - after getting white washed by her brothers. She loved it. ha ha.

The boys got a snow board from their Grandpa Terry. They loved trying them out while we were in Island Park. I think they are pretty handsome boys!


Houston!
Trav and Houston wanted me to get a pic of them jumping. But as you can see, they are mainly crashing! It was great.

Travis!

Travis, JoAnna, Stetson, Houston and Scott

Stetson loved being outside in the snow. The cold didn't bother him at all. His favorite was going on the snowmachine with Scott. He fits into our family perfectly. In this pic he's yelling at his brothers as they go down the hill. He thought it was great.

Houston, Scott and Stetson going down the hill on the sleigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Amy said...

How fun! We LOVE Island Park. I am so glad you put that you had updated your blog on facebook. I didn't know you had one.

keri said...

Looks like a great Christmas and New Year. We need to get together sometime.

Lindsay said...

Hey Rae,
Absolutely Loved checking out all your new posts! It made my day to see what you've all been up to!

loriandjd.blogspot.com said...

That looks so fun. I have some friends in Iowa whos family is in rexburg and they do the same thing. It looks so fun I love all the cute pictures. Your boys on the jump look awesome. It was sure fun going to the pool today. Thanks for invitig us.